We're not sure if it was just a slow news day or if it was the office-wide FarmVille assignment* but today felt like a total crawl. The Breach thief that kicked up a lot of headlines about a month ago made the news again and some smaller games got announced or re-announced on new platforms. Here's the stuff we didn't post:

05/19 - Welcome to FarmVille Anonymous

Daily (Stale) Bread: The news we didn't post May 19, 2010

Tae: Oh man, that reminds me of these two awesome Pacman glasses i got at a thrift store once. Tall glasses with a pacman maze printed on the sides. They were both dropped and broken by random house guests.

AJ: OK, I'm back from my two days in Austin. What'd I miss?

Tae: I harvested strawberries. It's all your fault.

AJ: Hey, FarmVille was your idea for this week's Culture Club podcast. Don't try to pin this on me just because I like Harvest Moon.

Tae: Yeah, but you're doing the podcast. So it is your fault.

AJ: I just bought a house. Level 10. Take that, Tae.

Tae: $#@%&. Don't you dare try to expense that.

George A. Romero's App of the Dead Website, Facebook and Twitter Now Live
AJ: So that's what he's up to these days.

Blizzard to levy extra $3 subscription fee for buying and selling items through Web browser or Mobile Armory iPhone app.
AJ: Speaking of obsessions you can spend money on. Show of hands -- how many people in this chat are playing FarmVille right now besides me.

Tae: ...

Will: God help us all.

AJ: I'm trying to figure out what the moral of this woman-hating story is.

Tae: It's got terrific use of WonderBoy style visuals.

Square announcement will 'change Japanese history'
Dave: They've learned the science of time travel!

Tae: Are you sure they don't mean last Friday? Because I think I found a video of the announcement.

AJ: Just hit level 13. And my pig is 4% Ready, whatever that means.

Source: Daily News from GamePro.com

date Wednesday, May 19, 2010

0 comments to “Daily (Stale) Bread: The news we didn't post May 19, 2010”

Leave a Reply: