Irish Web designer Youssef Sarhan came up with an innovative way to share his Facebook improvement ideas with the man at the top of the social network: a Tumblr blog called Yo Zuck!, Observer.com’s Betabeat reported.

Sarhan’s ideas for Facebook included sneak-a-peek scrolling chat, maps to accompany events, video chat, nested video comments, site-wide online status, drag-and-drop group chat, a Facebook browser bar, and language translation.

Yo Zuck! apparently got someone’s attention, as Sarhan said in an email to Betabeat:

Quite simply, Facebook has been in touch, and I feel that as a gesture of loyalty, I would prefer to keep correspondence exclusive, at least for the moment. I’d prefer to hold out on any interviews for the moment. I hope that you understand, and I’ll be in touch soon.


Source: All Facebook

date Thursday, April 28, 2011

0 comments to “Ideas for Improving Facebook? Yo Zuck!”

Leave a Reply: